Having a strong employer brand that resonates with your target candidates will improve all aspects of your recruiting process –from sourcing all the way through to offer acceptance.
Here are some resources, tips, and tutorials to help you define and promote your employer brand.
Leave a comment below if there are other employment branding resources we should add. We’ll update the list periodically with your best suggestions.
What Is Employer Branding? (The Basics)
- Here’s the academic paper that originally defined the term ’employer brand‘
- HRO Today discusses the building blocks of an employer brand
Examples of Strong Employer Branding
- L’Oreal and their ‘In’ employment brand campaign
- Employer branded videos from top companies like Twitter, Apple, and Starbucks
- A 67 slide deck published by Unilever regarding their entire employment brand strategy
Creating Your Employer Branding Strategy
- Ed Nathanson of Red Pill Talent writes about how CloudLock built its employer brand and how you can use similar tactics to build yours
- Amplify Talent’s VIP Newsletter provides a weekly dose of actionable employer branding strategies and success stories
- Dice’s 18 tactical tips on building and promoting your employer brand
- JWT Inside on how to use lean techniques to create your employer brand – they call it Minimum Marketable Culture
- TMP Worldwide’s slide deck about which employer brand metrics you should measure
Employer Branding Using Social Media
- Michael Page writes about how to use social media for positive employer branding.