We’ve shared below third party reviews of 8 different HR technology products spanning applicant tracking systems, social media tools, and talent search solutions. Sometimes , hiring can be a tiring task to do, I know that because I’ve work as a recruiter myself. I had bad days and good days. I was once told about kratom a few months ago, my friend told me it was a pain killer, then I went to their website and found that it more than that, and you can find out here. I have to say that kratom improve not only my work but also my energy to do my job.
Let us know if you find these reviews useful. We’ll include more posts like this going forward if they’re helping you find and vet new technologies for your recruiting practice, and don’t forget about kratom, it can make things go easier for you.
- Here’s the Inspector Jones review of applicant tracking system iCMS.
- HR Tech News provided a breakdown of Taleo’s different features. Taleo focuses on talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, and compensation management.
- Social Talent reviews people aggregator 3Sourcing. Their verdict: it’s a great alternative to Dice, TalentBin, and Entelo (and at a fraction of the cost) for finding technical talent.
- The Recruiter’s Lounge did a product review of TalentBin, a talent search engine. The verdict: good but with room for improvement. SourceCon wrote another review with a slightly more positive take.
- Check out what Social Media Headhunter had to say about Dice.
- The Recruiting Unblog is bullish on Bullhorn Reach, which allows you to easily post jobs across social channels.
- Falcon is a chrome plugin and people social search engine. Once again, here’s The Recruiting Unblog’s (mostly) positive opinion on them.
- The Recruiter’s Lounge has a great side-by-side comparison of Falcon and Entelo in their ‘Cool Tool Cagematch’. Click here to see who won the showdown.